HellfireShadowHellfireShadow

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Sometimes, y Sometimes, y

Lolls this is nice.

Dude you gotta make this an actual series. This would be awesome.

Anime stick collaboration Anime stick collaboration

Woot

Dang man this was awesome and the Avatar part was amazingly animated. 10 stars all the way.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

T.T

Dude this There She Is!! Makes me want to cry myself to sleep. great song and 10 stars man...

History of an Animation History of an Animation

Amazing.

There may not be a word for something this great but the closest thing is Amazing. I guess everyone starts out drawing stick figures, and some of them continue doing it. (in other words, me -.-') This was in my favorites the moment I hit play.

Madness Contisteration Madness Contisteration

Sweet!

To think, I'm only one year older than you. Keep up the great work, and you may find yourself among the big guys. Lol Pee as pee

Sonic v.s Knuckles Sonic v.s Knuckles

Lol

Lol! Debug mode! Btw, Knuckles owns in Hyper. He's awesome.

The Art of Fighting NS The Art of Fighting NS

Good!

Great! only one thing mate, There's only 3 hand signs for the chidori. Ox, Hare, Monkey.

Naruto vs Rock Lee Naruto vs Rock Lee

Sigh

why should there even be a choose your winner? Kyuubi Naruto could kick Rock Lee's ass. No offense to the Rock lee Fans out there, but seriously. 8 gates? Woo hoo. Demon fox? Oh yeah. Anyway, all togethere it was a good movie.

Star Wars: The Rebels Star Wars: The Rebels

Omg dude nice animation.

Dudes. Shaak Ti FUCKING ROCKS. She owns with her offencive lightsaber style man and not to mention her strength with the force. She is the most awesome character ever she should be the main character not Anikin! And people who have it mistaken, She did NOT get killed by grievous. It was (thank god) only a deleted scene. good job man I liked this a lot.

Naruto ANBU Spare Time Naruto ANBU Spare Time

TO EVERYONE WHO WAS WONDERING!

Zabuza WAS a member of the hidden in the mist ANBU and has the tattoo to prove it in one of the pictures. Lol though I laughed at the part when Itachi was singing the woman's voice. Hm... I just wonder why Haku is there... oh well. He's like Zabuza's lackey so I'm not surprised.